The first time I had this amazing juice was in a restaurant that offered Organic and clean food. I loved the refreshing taste coming from pineapple, bit of ginger and an orange altogether blended with a beetroot.
As a food enthusiast, I couldn’t stop myself from asking the chef the secret behind this pleasant and soothing drink.
So here is the simple recipe of the drink….
- 1 medium beetroot chopped
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cubed
- 1 orange peeled segmented
- 1 inch ginger
- Mints leaves to garnish
- Juice all the above ingredients in a juicer expect mint blend them together and sieve though a stainer or a muslin cloth.
- Garnish it with mint and serve chill.