The original recipe is from
½ cup whole wheat flour
½ cup almond meal
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
2/3 cup brown sugar
½ cup butter
1teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup M&M
– Shift flours, oat meal, almond meal, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
– In a bowl whisk egg and add sugar.
– Add oil, vanilla extract and whisk it until light and fluffy.
– Gradually add flour mix and blend it till well incorporated.
– Preheat the oven 180 ‘C and line the baking tray with a butter paper.
– Drop a spoon full of cookie mix with a gap a inch and sprinkle M&M.
-Bake it for 12 mins. Remove and and transfer them to a racks.
when cool, store them in an airtight container. Stays fresh for 2 weeks.